About Me

My photo
Back in my hometown of Jonesboro., Arkansas, United States
My name is Dimitri Harris and I have been building frames for over 9 years now. I learned the basics after spending two weeks with Koichi Yamaguchi. He is one of the most interesting people I have ever met and I am thankful to have worked with him. Since then I have just been building one frame after another and learning as much as possible along the way. I build steel fillet-brazed frames that go by the name of MEECH, which is an old nickname that I have had since I was a kid. I build mostly cyclocross frames because I love their versatility however I also do road,single-speed, and mountain bikes as well. Custom frames start around $1400. All the frames are handmade by me here in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I am insured and guarantee all of my work so if you are in the market for a custom steel frame I would be glad to build it for you. I am also building frames from carbon fiber so if you would like to ride a prototype frame give me a shout. Thanks for stopping by. You can email me at meech151@hotmail.com or call (870)897-6703 or visit www.meechcustombicycles.com Thanks.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Cyclocross Action- LY in LR

Larry Yancey on the move this past Saturday night in Little Rock.  MEECH Custom Bicycles needs to invest in a helmet cam for Yancey to wear at the races, theres no tellin what we'd all get to see.  That looks like some prime real estate to be riding on, is that Astroturf? Did NASA invent Astroturf, and if so why?  You gonna put some grass down on the moon or something.  NASA, what a joke.  How many 5 million dollar remote control cars have they lost on Mars now anyway? Nobody wants to live on Mars or the moon.  Theres nothing happening there.  There are no clubs, no beaches, no women, no cross racing.  Will someone please clue those nerds in.  Now having a cross race on the moon is a worthwhile venture.  Imagine bunnyhopping over the barriers in zero gravity.  You'd have to have a JET-Pack to get back on the ground.  Now that would be a race. When you think about it the moon is not really good for anything we might as well be using it for something. We should put NASA up there and while all those nerds are looking at us down here through their telescopes we can all moon them.  Look at that hot pink MOTO on the back of the seat tube, talk about visibility, you could see that from the moon.  Yeah baby.  Go MOTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment