About Me

My photo
Back in my hometown of Jonesboro., Arkansas, United States
My name is Dimitri Harris and I have been building frames for over 9 years now. I learned the basics after spending two weeks with Koichi Yamaguchi. He is one of the most interesting people I have ever met and I am thankful to have worked with him. Since then I have just been building one frame after another and learning as much as possible along the way. I build steel fillet-brazed frames that go by the name of MEECH, which is an old nickname that I have had since I was a kid. I build mostly cyclocross frames because I love their versatility however I also do road,single-speed, and mountain bikes as well. Custom frames start around $1400. All the frames are handmade by me here in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I am insured and guarantee all of my work so if you are in the market for a custom steel frame I would be glad to build it for you. I am also building frames from carbon fiber so if you would like to ride a prototype frame give me a shout. Thanks for stopping by. You can email me at meech151@hotmail.com or call (870)897-6703 or visit www.meechcustombicycles.com Thanks.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jack White - I Fought Piranhas

Ryder Hesjedal became the first Canadian to ever win a grand tour.  The Giro was excellent this year and kept people on the edge of their seat the entire race.  Ryder put the "pedal to the medal" in the TT and made up more than the 31 seconds he was trailing by to Joaqhim Rodriguez.  My man, Roman Kreuziger, blew up in spectacular fashion on Tuesday and fell back to like 20th position, but he did win a mountain top stage on Friday so thats better than nothing.  Hats off to Ryder Hesjedal, he definitely deserved this one.  This was a tough fight as everyone was just riding against him.  Now let's all sing Canada's national anthem.  "Oh Canada, Oh Canada....."  Somebody else is gonna have to jump in and carry the tune because thats all I know.  Ah forget it.  National anthems suck.  Lets listen to Jack White tear up a guitar.  He's from Detroit, thats close enough.  Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment