About Me

My photo
Back in my hometown of Jonesboro., Arkansas, United States
My name is Dimitri Harris and I have been building frames for over 9 years now. I learned the basics after spending two weeks with Koichi Yamaguchi. He is one of the most interesting people I have ever met and I am thankful to have worked with him. Since then I have just been building one frame after another and learning as much as possible along the way. I build steel fillet-brazed frames that go by the name of MEECH, which is an old nickname that I have had since I was a kid. I build mostly cyclocross frames because I love their versatility however I also do road,single-speed, and mountain bikes as well. Custom frames start around $1400. All the frames are handmade by me here in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I am insured and guarantee all of my work so if you are in the market for a custom steel frame I would be glad to build it for you. I am also building frames from carbon fiber so if you would like to ride a prototype frame give me a shout. Thanks for stopping by. You can email me at meech151@hotmail.com or call (870)897-6703 or visit www.meechcustombicycles.com Thanks.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Cross-Up Racing

Here is a photo I found on Jess parker's facebook page.  Its a photo by Jason Perry taken I believe at San Fran's Golden Gate Park.  Hope I got that right.  Anyway, I say forget running over barriers, freakin litter the courses with this stuff and just jump 'em.  Check out jasonperryphoto.net to find some more good stuff.  Thanks for the cool pics now how do I get it to blow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment